I just ran across this story–a real blast from the past. Hunter Thompson’s widow has plans to clone his marijuana stash. OMG! Who even imagined that the author of Fear and Loathing could be married? And can you imagine what a life that must have been?
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Thompson, Hunter S. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 93 Pages - 07/23/2010 (Publication Date) - Vintage (Publisher)
- Size: 24" x 36"
- Ships in sturdy cardboard tube
- Professionally double sided laminated encapsulated 36x24 inch 92x61 cm poster. Laminated prints use specialty gloss lamination film for optimal durability and clarity. Posters are sealed on all sides with 4.5 mm edge thickness to protect against dirt, dust, moisture and humidity. Made in the USA. Ships rolled in sturdy cardboard container.
- Durable, flexible laminated art ensures your prints will stand the test of time and are easy to hang on a wall or bulletin board using pins, tape or magnetic magnets. The clear optical plastic coating creates an ideal dry erase surface dry erase markers, pens and eraser not included which makes laminated artwork ideal for door signs, kitchen, office, college dorm room or school classroom. Plus, laminated posters are practically worry free
MaryJane Farmer’s words: Fear and Loathing–Here we are again. At least we know how it turns out. Probably better to look for a Cheech and Chong clone–not so dark.
Last update on 2020-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.