Our Top Picks for Every Budget
If you’re looking for the Best LED Grow Lights and full spectrum grow lights for your grow room, let us help you choose one. We know it’s a big investment and researching all the different options can take forever, so we’ve done the research for you. We’ve painstakingly compared and hand-picked the best LED grow lights on the market to find the right ones for a whole range of different use cases. Whatever your growing needs or budget, you can find a light here to suit.
Our Comparison Tables
Below this comparison table, you’ll find full reviews for award winners, bestsellers, budget options, quantum boards, supplemental lights, lights for small spaces or large grow rooms, as well as the lights most favored by our readers—in other words, the lights other growers like you are already using to get results. The row labeled “Covers/HPS Equiv/Draws” shows the manufacturer’s info about coverage area, HPS lamp watt-equivalent, and actual power draw. This information is approximate, since every growing situation is different.
We selected our list of LED grow lights based on the results they showed and features they offer. We have also taken into account factors like customer reviews, industry awards and a close look at which lights have proven most popular with our readers. And we’ve tried to keep our choices within the budget of the average home grower.
We’ve covered a lot of lights below. The first three are our Editor’s Choices but that does not mean you should ignore the rest of the lights we have covered.
Now, here’s our top pick for 2019…
Best Overall LED Grow Light
- PlatinumLED lights have the highest PAR/lumen output per watt of any LED grow light! 2x-3x the intensity of any other lights!
- Complete 12-band full Spectrum including UV/IR + 2x 10W Cree xm-l2 LEDs per cluster - 38% higher output than older XML models!
- Selectable veg/flower/boost switches plus all new proprietary one piece integrated 90/120 Degree high distribution focusing lens system
- 600W HPS replacement with 3x3 bloom or 4x4 veg coverage at 18" Height - perfect for compact applications or using multiple units for coverage
- Complete 5 Year Warranty plus our exclusive 90 day satisfaction or return guarantee***
In previous years, our overall Editor’s Choice went to PlatinumLED’s Platinum Series P300, 300W. We still love it, it’s a great light. But for 2019 we’re going with the Advanced Platinum Series P4-XML2 instead. For two reasons:
- Once again, the makers have outdone themselves with their new lighting system. As with last year’s improvement you can’t go wrong with it but if you’re after the best on the market you really need to choose this.
- A majority of our readers do smaller grows (600W HID equivalent or below). This is why we went for this compact light. You can go for larger models from this series or just expand your grow with by adding more units.
OK then. What’s so great about the Advanced Platinum Series P4-XML2?
This unit can comfortably cover a maximum grow space of 4′ x 4′, with core coverage of 3′ x 3′—or 12 to 16 plants. This is more than enough for home growers in most U.S. states.
PAR is the highest for any other LED grow light.
- The sheer quality of the LEDs themselves: American-made 10W CREE XML single chip diodes combined with 3W Bridgelux blue and white diodes. The wavelengths produced are 100% usable by chlorophyll. This is a serious improvement on the product we reviewed as the best last year.
- US made, high intensity LED drivers to maximise output
- A fully programmable system for all stages of growth from seedling to flower.
- An advanced lens focusing system over the 4 arrays that includes a 120 degree convex lens over the CREE diodes to optimize light performance
- A 12 wavelength spectrum from low frequency UV to high IR, to give your cannabis every kind of light it needs for big yields and dense, potent, flavorful buds.
- Three light settings for vegetative, flowering and a boost mode that can be used while you work on the grow.
- Rated at 93 watts for vegetative stage and 180 watts for flowering, this is a very efficient grow lamp. It replaces a 600W HPS system
- Has a 3’X3′ coverage for core bloom stage and a 4’X4′ coverage for veg stage, penetrating up to 18 inches
- 5-Year Warranty, 90-day Money Back Guarantee, hassle-free returns
- US Sales and Support staff
- Well worth the money, but look elsewhere if you’re on a tight budget.
- If you want a fully programmable/customizable spectrum, this isn’t for you. (Keep reading for our recommendations.)
If the price makes you wince, this is because it is the top end of Advanced Platinum’s range. For just over half the price you can always purchase the Advanced Platinum Series P300 300w 12-band LED Grow Light that we rated as the best light last year.
The Advanced Platinum system replaces a 400W HPS system – smaller than the P4-XML2 but is widely held as one of the best on the market today for a smaller grow.
Best Budget LED Grow Light
- HIGHER YIELD: Updated MARS ECO 300W light made with newest SMD leds which can get 30% higher PAR than old led. Full spectrum light perfect for all plants at all stages.
- ENERGY-SAVING: Consuming only 120watt±10% with the same effect of typical 150W hps or HID grow lights. Enough for 2’ X 2’ growing area. Using 4 Mars 300 watt led grow lights will be perfect for a 4 X 4 cu. ft. area.
- SAFE to USE: plug in and turn on. With the design of separate integrated circuit board and heat sink, damage of one component will not cause fatal problem to the whole set. The high speed heat dissipating fans work efficiently to cool down the Lights and make no noise.
- Application: This plant growing light can be used for both hydroponics and plants in soil, such as tomatoes, potatoes, pepper, lettuce, etc. Suitable for all indoor growing environment: grow tent, grow room, etc.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: 3 years authentic warranty with the support of the service center in California in July 2018. 30 days money back if the light had any problem. If you have any other questions please contact us. We will reply to you within 24 hours.
The MarsHydro ECO 300W is very much one of Mars’ basic, entry-level full spectrum lights—but a very decent budget option. It’s the successor to MarsHydro’s top-selling Mars 300W, which Mars is now slowly phasing out.
And as you’d expect, it’s even better.
What’s so great about it?
- High-intensity 5W Epistar LEDs are better than you’ll get in some similarly priced lights.
- Coverage is respectable: 2′ x 2′, or enough for two big plants.
- Replaces a 150W HID light.
- Low power draw: only around 116W (even more efficient than the old model!).
- Max. Yield: 1.0g per watt.
- Now daisy-chainable (another upgrade on the old model).
- Quieter and runs cooler than the old model.
- Suitable for the whole grow—plenty of both blue and red wavelengths in the spectrum.
- Although the lights are made in China, there’s a service center in California and US and European warehouses to ensure quick shipping.
- 3-year warranty.
- Well under $100.
- No UV or IR wavelengths in the spectrum
- No veg/bloom switch or dimmers
- Hanger not adjustable—but you can buy the adjustable one here MARS HYDRO 1/8 Inch Heavy Duty Adjustable Rope Hanger Fully Locking for LED Grow Light
This light has been a very popular choice among our readers, hence our recommendation.
But if you’ve got the budget, also consider one of MarsHydro’s newer models in the Reflector Series or Pro II Series. You’ll get brighter, more even coverage and separate veg and bloom switches—not quite as cheap, but still at a very affordable price.
Also available in higher watt versions: MARS HYDRO 300W 600W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower Hydroponic with Thermometer Hygrometer Hanger Growing Daisy Chain and Switch Cool and Quiet (ECO 300W)
Alternatives: Viparspectra VT300; Roleadro GalaxyHydro 300W
Most Efficient LED Grow Light
- Only the best Quantum Boards!
- 480W power draw (dimmable to 240W), 1000W SE HID replacement
- Flower Footprint: 4' x 4' to 4.5' x 4.5', Veg Footprint: 6' x 6'; PPF: 1257 umol/s; PAR efficacy: 2.6 umol/j
- Full spectrum Top-Bin Samsung LM301B diodes (3500K Spectrum) + 660nm Deep Red
- 3-Year Warranty! Ideal for veg and bloom with a single spectrum; Reliable passive-cooled design; ETL certified
This is the replacement for the HLG 550 3000K. As with its predecessor, testament to the quality, affordability and popularity of HLG’s quantum boards is just how often they sell out. So if the light you want’s not in stock, sorry, you may just have to wait a bit—but by all accounts, it’ll be worth it!
Why? Because the HLG 550 V2 is the most efficient LED grow light to cover a 4.5’ x 4.5’ area! Or 6’ x 6’ for veg. With full-spectrum white light.
Thanks to clever design and the highest quality components, the efficiency is 2.5 umols of PAR per joule. So it’s replacing a 1000W HID light while drawing just 480W at the wall.
- Surprisingly affordable—even pre-assembled quantum board lights like this one compare very favorably for price with similar power lights from the top manufacturers.
- Ultra-efficient: 2.5 umols of PAR per joule.
- Excellent penetration and very even coverage, due to…
- 1152 top bin Samsung LM301B LEDs packed into an area 26” x 20”
- Passive cooling, so no noisy fans.
- High efficiency Mean Well dimmable driver (dimmable up to 50%).
- Lower than average recommended mounting heights—just 22 – 32”. Meaning plenty of those photons hitting your plants at every grow stage.
- See your plants in their natural colors, thanks to full-spectrum white light.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Super-helpful customer service.
- Not programmable.
- No built-in timers.
The HLG 550 V2 is available in 3000K or 4000K models. The spectrum of the latter has more blue in it, plus a bit more green and yellow. While the 4000K has a little more red and orange than the 3000K option.
Best COB LED Grow Light
- 405W CREE COB LED Grow Light with 3000k warm white & 5000k cool white COBs.
- Optic 4 uses USA Made ultra efficient CREE COBs LEDs that will give you unprecedented light penetration and massive yields
- Flowers a 3' x 3' area or 3.3' x 3.3' area max with up to 1.62 lbs per harvest!
- Full Spectrum White light LED technology from the CREE COBs illuminates your Canopy in its natural colors
- Industry best return on investment with proven high yields and commercial level PAR Output
Like quantum boards, COB (Chip On Board) lights are super-efficient and give you brilliant light penetration. Both also produce full-spectrum, natural-looking white light. The main difference is the way the diodes are spread across the unit—loosely speaking, a quantum board is like a COB light but with the diodes spread out. Optic’s COB lights boast genuine USA-made CREE XLAMP CXB2540 80W chips to give you coverage of 4′ x 4′ for flowering.
- Powerful and efficient: yields of up to 1.8g per watt—1.62 lbs per harvest.
- Commercial level PAR output at an accessible price—1250 u/mols at center of footprint when hung at 24″.
- Equivalent to a 600W HPS light but consumes only 405W at max power.
- Bloom boost switch for flowering—turns on 64 Epistar and Bridgelux 5W LEDs.
- White light, full spectrum output designed for cannabis—including UV and IR.
- See your plants in their natural colors.
- Built-in timer.
- 5-year warranty.
- “Industry best Return on Investment”, according to manufacturer.
- Not as programmable as some similarly priced lights.
- Not dimmable.
- Quantum boards are better for short grow spaces—they can usually be hung closer to the plants.The Optic 6 should be plenty large enough for many home growers. However, for bigger or smaller grows, Optic LED COB lights also come in a range of different sizes—all of them boasting pro-quality CREE diodes at a relatively accessible price.
We favor quantum boards over COBs, just slightly. But there’s really nothing much in it. Both give even coverage, excellent penetration and enviable yield per watt. So just go for whichever best suits your grow space. Either way, you’ll not be disappointed!
Best LED Grow Light Under $200
- 【Lens Technology】BESTVA Full Spectrum LED 1200w Grow Light combines optical lens technology. 90 degrees lighting angle is much better than the current market plant lights with 140 degree lighting angle, reduce light waste and maximum penetration to increase light by 30% with higher PAR values than any other brand. It crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers.
- 【VEG & BLOOM Switch】Two Seperately Switches: VEG for seeding growth. BLOOM for flower and fruit, adjust luminous intensity and spectrum by the switch of VEG or BLOOM. VEG/BLOOM features a more red/blue heavy output to deliver maximum performance from seeding through final flower.
- 【Newest Cooling System】We use 5mm thickness integral aluminum structure radiator instead of multiple dispersed radiators for better heat dissipation. The integral aluminum structure radiator is in the middle part of the led light, part of you can see it and the entire aluminum radiator that can't be seen is above the light board inside the luminaire. It cooling better and stronger.
- 【Core Coverage Area】Compare to 1000 watt HPS while consuming only 257.6 watts! Twice effective coverage area than any Reflector Series lights, perfect for a 3.8' x 4.3' growing area at 24" height. Avoid Daisy Chain, Dangerous First & Energy overlap causes waste.
- 【3 years warranty】Plus 90 days satisfaction or return guarantee. We are so confident in our products' quality control, if any question pls contact us directly, we will offer you professional guidance to help your plants grow better.
Like MarsHydro and Viparspectra, BESTVA aims to create “well designed, well made fixtures at reasonable prices and no unnecessary extras” (BESTVA stands for best value). Unlike some budget brands, they’ve also been in the business a similar length of time to Mars and Vipar—around 8 years now—so we’re happy to recommend one of their lights here. This one’s a big seller on Amazon too. Probably because you get a lot of power for not a lot of cash—PAR at the center of the footprint is 1221 umols/m²s (hung at 24″).
- Footprint of 4′ x 5.2′ when hung at 24″.
- Replaces an 800W HPS/MH light but draws only 280W.
- 60 dual-chip 10W Bridgelux and Epiled diodes.
- Separate Bloom and Veg switches—saves money during the veg stage.
- Passive cooling, so no extra moving parts that could fail.
- Lifespan of 100,000 hours.
- 3-year warranty and good reputation for customer service.
- We prefer dimmers to Bloom/Veg switches that just turn diodes on/off rather than dim their intensity. Genuine dimmers can help with a smooth, gradual transition into flowering (higher intensity light) that minimizes shock to your plants.
- Even if you shouldn’t expect average PAR across the footprint to be as good as the specs at the center, this is still an excellent light for the money. The customer reviews on Amazon and BESTVA’s own site are generally pretty glowing too.
Best LED Grow Light Under $500
- POWERFUL: MARSHYDRO PROII series LED Grow Light produce more red and blue PAR per watt to realize more yield, higher quality and lower operating costs with horticulture’s most powerful lighting system. Each Mars PROII series fixture comes enabled with full-power functionality for maximum light intensity and robust plant growth.
- FULL SPECTRUM: Upgraded power supply, fans and Cree and Epistar chips, provide you the highest built quality of MarsHydro. Improved reflector cup design to achieve 100% output. Full spectrum mix very well to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen output and coverage.
- FLEXIBLE CONTROL: With flexible U-connector to connect multiple lights together and Vegetable and bloom switches available.Easier for growers to operate and manage.
- STANDARDS: Compares to traditional 400 watt HPS/MH,Perfect for a 2'x3' growing area at 24" height .Whole light is ETL certificated, Plug with VDE and UL Certification wires.
- WARRANTY: 3 years authentic warranty with the support of service center in America. 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee if the light had any problem.
High quality CREE diodes and excellent PAR figures at a very affordable price: what’s not to like? There’s also a cheaper strand to the Mars Pro II series lights, with Epistar LEDs instead. And they’re great lights too… but CREEs are worth the extra few bucks.
And those CREE diodes are exactly what give these lights such impressive numbers: 1400 umols of PAR (hung at 18″), flowering coverage of 2′ x 4′ and veg coverage of 3.5′ x 6.5′ and a max. draw at the wall of just 355W.
- Max. yield of 1.8g per watt—great value for money.
- Replaces a 400-600W HPS/MH light, for a fraction of the energy costs.
- Reliable, high quality build and components.
- Excellent for all grow stages.
- Separate Bloom and Veg switches—saves you money during the veg stage.
- Much cooler than traditional HID/HPS/MH lighting.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- No frills.
- Switches rather than genuine dimmers.
- Spectrum doesn’t include UV.
You won’t get fancy features and programmability with MarsHydro, but the sheer power, performance and reliability of these lights is hard to beat at this price.
Best Programmable LED Grow Light
- 【Veg & Bloom & All】Veg (430-660nm) for plants are in the germination stage or beginning of the leaf stage, Bloom (430-740nm) for the plant in the flowering and fruiting stages.Veg and Bloom can be used together (All) to encourage maximum growth performance from seedling to harvest.
- 【Timer Make Your Life More Easy】The multi-functional remote controller have three timer button 16 on/8 off, 14 on/10 off, 12 on/12 off for your choose, you can also customize the time as you like. Press Timer button on remote first, then press + / - to change the time, the top right corner will show the light X hours on and 24-X hours off, last press timer button again to confirm, timing success.
- 【Indoor Temperature and Humidity】The remote can monitoring environment temperature and humidity in real time, refresh in every 2 seconds, the screen of remote will show the highest temp and humidity and lowest temp and humidity within a day.（NOTE: Different objects will sense the different values of temperature and humidity）
- 【Energy savings uses 80% less electricity than HPS/MH】The 2000w LED grow light input voltage AC85-265V, The LED grow light can replace traditional 2000 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 380 total watts! The best hanging height at 24"-48", The core coverage area is 54"x 96"(4.5x8ft). Maximum coverage area at 96"x 96"(8x8ft). It is more scientifically designed to be more energy-efficient than HPS HID and MH.
- 【Professional Customer Support】our own factory and professionals to research, design and develop the products. Professional customer service,reply within 24 hours. And 3 years warranty. If you meet any problems, please no hesitate to contact us, we will always provide you with completely satisfying reply. 【NOTE：2000 watt haven't daisy chain】
You can program in multiple variables using this grow light and it has had an array of outstanding customer reviews.
This is a true 2000 Watt HID replacement, consuming just 380 watts for great energy savings. It comfortably and evenly covers a footprint of 4.5′ x 8′ , to give you outstanding bud quality and yield per watt, plus significant electricity savings.
- Programmable and fully customizable 12-band spectrum (including UVB & IR) and built-in timer.
- You can exactly mimic the seasons and the sun’s passage through the sky during the day. It will slowly “rise” and intensify and slowly “set”.
- Set different light recipes and schedules to optimize for different strains of cannabis.
- Lights can be set up and controlled with a small remote control.
- Control up to 100 lights at once with one remote!
- The XL1000’s LEDs are truly dimmable—i.e. not just turning off diodes like many “dimmable” lights.
- Runs very cool—without noisy internal fans or the need for extra cooling in your grow room.
- UL Listed, meaning that it meets some very high safety standards.
- Lifetime customer support and a 90-day money back guarantee
As you’d imagine, these aren’t cheap… But you get what you pay for. With great customer reviews on Amazon this is a really well received grow light. You can also choose up to 3000W equivalent lamp or as low as a 1000W equivalent lamp.
Best LED Grow Light for Veg Stage
- 2019 Expert Guide Top LED. 2018 Wiki Top Ten #1 LED Grow Light. 2017 & 2016 "Best LED Grow Light" by HIGH TIMES Magazine.
- Upgraded in 2019! Highest Yields and Highest PPFD PAR Values - 1104μMol/m2/s at 18", 648μMol/m2/s, at 24".
- G8LED lights produce higher quality plants with superb taste and aroma. G8LED light are designed with the highest PAR values with increased LED density to produce the highest yields in the industry. G8LED Quality and Performance is unparalleled.
- G8LED lights come with our stellar Customer Service and Warranty serviced directly by us. We make customers service our #1 priority.
- The 600W Veg and Flower light is for your entire grow from seedling to harvest. Veg 4feet x 5feet (122cm x 152cm) | Flowering 4feet x 5feet (122cm x 152cm). Add two 90W Red Flower Boosters during flowering for max yield. Penetration up to 60 inches past the plant canopy. 110V-240V. For non-FBA orders from our listing, the power cord is available for US, Americas, UK, EU, AU depending on your shipping address. FBA orders will come with USA power cords. Hanging wires & adjustable rope included.
Best LED Grow Light for a Small Grow Room (2.5′ x 2.5′)
- VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series VT300 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR output and coverage.
- Built-in timer design allows you to turn the light on and off automatically. Dimmable feature can be used to program VEG and BLOOM brightness individually.
- Compares to traditional 250W HPS/MH while consuming only 135W! Perfect for a 2.5 x2.5’ vegetative coverage at 24” while 2x2’ flowering coverage at 18”.
- With revolutionary aluminum heat sinks (0.8” height) and quiet high speed cooling fans, runs 70% cooler than HID lights.
- 3 years local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
The VIPARSPECTRA VT300 has been pleasing a lot of customers because it hits the right balance of features for the money—it’s currently Amazon’s top selling Viparspectra light (Jan 2019). Indeed, what Viparspectra lights do so well is simply being affordable without too much compromise.
You can always expect good build quality, reliability and excellent performance. And unlike many other affordable brands, Viparspectra has a long track record. So you know the price isn’t too good to be true.
- Cover a grow space of 2.5′ x 2.5′ hung at 24″ and 2′ x 2′ at 18″ without hotspots
- Full-spectrum, 12 wavelengths (including IR).
- PAR when hung at 18″ is 565 at the center of the footprint.
- Can replace a 250W HID light while drawing only 134W.
- LEDs are good quality, high-intensity 5W Bridgelux and Epileds chips.
- Dimmable Veg and Bloom channels.
- Remote control to operate light and program timer.
- Built-in timer.
- Lifespan of 100,000 hours.
- 3-year warranty and a 30-day satisfaction or return guarantee.
- No UV in the spectrum.
This is a highly affordable light (under or around $100), with quality and performance not compromised by the inclusion of unnecessary features.
Best Commercial LED Grow Light
- BEST LED GROW LIGHTS MADE IN USA BY INDUSTRY LEADERS: Black Dog LED produces the most powerful LED grow lights with the largest research-proven footprints (without hot spots).
- COMPACT AND POWERFUL: High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers.
- INCREDIBLE GROW RESULTS: PhytoMAX-2 400 LED grow lights better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes.
- LARGE FOOTPRINT: Up to 4.25' X 4.25' (18 square feet!) of flowering footprint coverage! Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing.
- OFTEN IMITATED, BUT NEVER DUPLICATED : Unique Phyto-Genesis Spectrum - The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests.
If you want to join the pros, Black Dog LED is one of the biggest names around. As well as a spectrum developed specifically for cannabis over more than 6 years, Black Dog lights are efficient and super-powerful. We’ve chosen the PhytoMAX-2 400 model because it’s a good size for most home grows. It gives even coverage over an impressive 4.25′ x 4.25′ footprint for flowering and up to 5.25′ x 5.25′ for veg.
- Proprietary Phyto-Genesis spectrum maximizes yield, terpenes and potency—includes UV and IR.
- Top bin diodes from CREE, OSRAM, etc.
- 641 μMol/s total photon flux.
- Replaces a 600W MH/HPS light—but drawing only 420W.
- Large heatsink and quiet, reliable internal fans for outstanding heat management and maximum LED efficiency and lifespan.
- White-looking light allows you to see your plants’ natural colors.
- 6-12 month average return on investment—excellent value per watt.
- Lifespan up to 70,000 hours (including the fans).
- ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS safety certified.
- Industry leading 5-year warranty.
- Big up-front investment, but should pay for itself in bigger yields and low running costs.
If you want to take your home growing to the next level, Black Dog lights are reliable and widely trusted. They’re proven to grow big yields of top quality bud. You won’t find many growers with anything but praise for these beasts.
Best 1000W HPS Replacement
- Booming Light for Growing: switch between grow/bloom mode, provides full spectrum for vegetables, flowers and aquatic plants. Take care of all stages of plants’ growing by using different types of natural sunlight.
- ENERGY-SAVING: Unique design of reflecting blades enable 960W MarsHydro lights to generate lighting beams that are same efficacious as traditional 1200-1300W HPS/HID lights.
- SAFE-USE: plug in and turn on. With the design of separate integrated circuit board and heat sink, damage of one component will not cause fatal problem to the whole set. The high speed heat dissipating fans work efficiently to cool down the Lights and make no noise.
- REFLECTOR-SERIES:reflector LED grow light idea choice for small growers,greenhouse & vegetables lover,960W light Perfect for Auto flower system 4'x 4'coverage for all seedling,growth and flowering stages.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: 3 years authentic warranty with the support of service center in California.30 days money back without reason if light had any problem. Any others question contact to us ,8 working hours reply service.
MarsHydro have excelled themselves again with this (almost) 1000W HPS replacement LED light. Generally accepted as one of the top brands in the LED grow light vertical, the Marshydro Reflector 960W LED Grow Light stands head and shoulders above the rest of the field.
Focused on cannabis plants specifically, the grow light produces exactly the right spectrum for all stages of growth from veg to flower. Producing 800-900 uMol PPFD in the center, and 300-750uMol at the outer edges, each unit is suitable for a 2.5’x2.5′ grow space.
With a US service center you can be assured of quick response and replacement of faulty parts.
- Can replace a 1000 watt HPS light at full intensity, while still only using 515 watts of electricity—same or better light quality and intensity at around half the price.
- Bloom coverage of 3′ x 5′, veg coverage of 4′ x 6′.
- Awesome PPFD of 1250 umols hung at 24″.
- Platinum LED claim “highest PAR per watt”.
- 12-band full-spectrum from top bin US-made diodes.
- Spectrum includes UV and IR.
- Separate Veg and Bloom switches for energy savings during veg phase and a red boost during flowering.
- LED drivers work with any voltage—can be used worldwide.
- Excellent 5-year complete warranty with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Established manufacturer with a proven track record.
- High up-front cost, but should pay for itself with lower running costs, better bud and higher yields.
You can get more information on how to get started growing cannabis indoors from our free e-book (get it in the sidebar on the right), and from our regular reviews of the best grow tents, best nutrients and other top tools and equipment for your growing operation.
Get bigger, better buds faster!
Last update on 2019-11-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API