Time needed: 5 minutes.
You can make kief easily and save money doing it. Here’s how. If you want to know more about kief, check out What is Kief?
- Use a good-quality steel grinder.
The grinder has to be built with three compartments: the grinding compartment with a large pore screen to allow the ground bud to drop into the second compartment. Then there is a small sieve screen to allow the powdery kief to drop into the third bottom compartment.
Check this article for good grinders.
- Break your bud into thumbnail size pieces.
Smaller pieces prevent clumping.
- Grind long enough to get a coarse grind.
You don’t want powder, but you don’t want big clumps either. Here is a picture.
- Open the bottom compartment and carefully scrape the kief into a glass container or bowl.
The kief should be a fine slightly resinous powder. Don’t use plastic for storing it unless you want your kief to taste like Tupperware.
- Mature bowl set keeps leftovers looking fresh and tasting delicious
- Ideal for weekly meal prepping - including healthy office snacks
- Includes 8, 3.45-inch diameter glass bowls (2.25-inch height) with plastic lids
- Lead free
- Durable and dishwasher safe for quick, easy cleanup; to help preserve your products, please refer to the Libbey website for care and handling instructions
Last update on 2022-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.