What Nutrients Does Cannabis Need?
Welcome to our review of the Best Nutrients for Growing Cannabis! Growing cannabis has become big business over the years. It will be smoked, used in a vaporizer, cooked into foods, or even taken as a medicine. So it is important that it is grown correctly to produce the best usable product in the end.
Cannabis growers know that using the wrong marijuana plant food, fertilizer or other additive can drastically affect the taste of cannabis, how well it smokes, as well as its effectiveness.
Using the proper and best cannabis fertilizers and nutrients available is the only way to ensure a perfect end product from your grow.
Here are the top nutes currently used by most marijuana growers today.
Best Cannabis Nutrients 2019
Advanced Nutrients is the most recommended product line for growing cannabis of all kinds. All of their product line is made of only the very best and most nutritional ingredients.
Advanced Nutrients Bundle- Editor’s Choice, best fertilizer for weed
- Balance your ph. automatically - no ph. pens, equipment or chemicals
- Serious growers with good level of cropping experience and growers moving up from expert grower level will increase their yields by an average of 33%
- Growers who have mastered applying a variety of crop enhancers through the growing cycle will be able to follow the enhanced feeding program
- The special combination of bacteria, enzymes, carbohydrates, humates, bloom cofactors and vitamins
- Growers will have bigger root systems and bushier plants to support the extra demand
Both advanced and beginner growers will love how their plant grows turn out after using this product. It is hard to find a bad review for Advanced Nutrient products. Ask any grow shop retailer what are the best nutrients for cannabis and Advanced Nutrients will be at the top of the list.
Advanced Nutrient products come in many different sizes. This starter pack includes all their nutrients you’ll need for each stage of growth in one package for convenience. These are the 4 major weed nutrients in the Advanced Nutrient product line: Big Bud, B52, Voodoo Juice and Overdrive. This product line has received great reviews from all its users. Seasoned growers love it and it is a perfect choice for beginner growers as well. By using these products as directed it is easy to grow a great garden indoors or outdoors. Your plants will grow big, healthy and fruity.
Once you have used Advanced Nutrients and seen what a difference it can make in your plants you will never want to use another other nutrient blends. Many growers believe that their proprietary formulas surpass all other nutrients on the market in the way of promoting big and healthy plants. This is truly the best nutrient you can buy for growing Cannabis.
Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom – One of the best selling marijuana nutrients
- A three-pack of favorite liquid fertilizers from FoxFarm
- Get the right juice for the right use
- Start with Grow Big Hydro for abundant green growth
- Switch to Tiger Bloom at the first sign of bud set or flowering
- Use Big Bloom throughout all growing cycles to heal root systems and increase nutrient cycling
- Ideal for mature, late-season flowers and fruit
- Grow Big produces lush, vegetative, compact growth
- Tiger Bloom is an ultra-potent, fast-acting, high-phosphorus fertilizer
- Big Bloom Plant Food concentrate is ideal for all flowering and fruiting plants
The FoxFarm product line is only second to Advanced Nutrients amongst its many users. It is a three solution product that you use with each growth phase.
FoxFarm products are excellent for growing larger, thicker and greener plants. Cannabis buds will be denser over time and you can even use the products during the later part of the plant growth unlike other products. Users who have tried FoxFarm products have had great results with it. The cost is much lower than that of other competitor products for growing Cannabis.
General Organics Go Box – Best organic nutrients for weed
- General Organics Provides Gardeners With A Complete Line Of Premium Biological Plant Foods And Supplements
- We Combine The Time-Tested Ingredients Of Traditional Agriculture With Sustainable And Efficient Methods Of Modern Cultivation
- General Organics Now Has The Go Box Starter Kit
- No Assembly Required
General Organics has gained in popularity over the years. Farmers and gardeners specializing in organic growing have developed a large following with this product. It works great for both soil gardening and water or hydroponic cannabis gardens. If you’re looking for the best organic nutrients for cannabis, General Organics should be on your list.
These cannabis nutrients are formulated from natural botanical extracts and natural minerals. General Organics offers a whole line to fit with every phase of growth from seedlings to flowered buds.
Dyna-Gro Liquid Grow & Liquid Bloom 8oz – Affordable veg and flowering weed fertilizer
- Dyna-Gro liquid grow 8 oz. for robust vegetative growth
- Dyna-Gro liquid bloom 8 Oz for the flowering stage of your plants
- Contains all the Macro Nutrients and Micro Nutrients essential for plant growth
Dyna-Gro Liquid is another top favorite fertilizer for growing weed. Their blend of essential micro and macro nutrients is perfect for growing cannabis at all stages. It is also good for growing other types of plants, vegetables, flower gardens, trees and even indoor houseplants. Rose bush growers love this product as do marijuana growers. The buds bloom nicely from stems to full on flowers. Cannabis plants produce nice and thick nugget like buds and bloom into major nugs at the end of the growth cycle. Plants produce flavorful smells and quality tastes.
Dyna Gro products provide plants with a complete nutrition plan. Great quality products for a low cost. This product line contains 16 essential minerals for maximum plant growth. Quick absorption by plants. Works well with both water systems and soil mixes.
This product line is so easy to use. You don’t have to do any special mixing of chemicals. Everything you need is in one bottle. Users of this product have rated it very highly in online reviews.
Botanicare CNS17 Formula – Professional strength cannabis fertilizer
- CNS17 Grow is extremely concentrated, cost effective and produces premium results
- It contains all seventeen essential elements, making CNS17 Grow an ideal food source for plants to thrive throughout the vegetative growth phase
- Optimal ratios of nitrogen and phosphorus promote increased root development, decreased internode spacing and sturdy stalks and branches to support bigger, healthier plants
Botanicare has a long line of products geared at growing plants, cannabis included. For the price of one bottle you can feed your whole grow room. Cannabis and other plant growers gave this product high marks and highly recommend it for any type of plant growth.
This product is great for producing high plant yields. Unlike other nutrients, this one is a professional strength product. It has the perfect blend of 17 minerals. The CNS17 is one of the best products from Botanicare. It is a proprietary blend made for plant growth during every stage from seedlings to ripening blooms. You get premium results in your plants after using this product.
You can use it in all types of all grow media. It helps keep soil at its healthiest supporting root growth. The NPK nutrient ratio in CNS17 Bloom was designed to provide specific critical elements to support heavily fruiting and flowering crops. Your plants won’t suffer from any sort of nutrient overdrive or nutrient burn.
Best Marijuana Fertilizers
Growing cannabis or other delicate plants requires the best nutrients you can buy. All of these products offer maximum support to your plants. Each one is made of specially designed formulas that will help keep your plants healthy and support a strong and high yielding plant. Cannabis growers give all of these products 4-5 stars with minimal to no complaints.
Advanced Nutrients does seem to offer the largest product line. However, each one of the weed nutrients we’ve featured is great for plant growth. The only difference is in cost and ingredients.
No matter which of these nutes you choose you won’t be disappointed—and your plants will be very happy too.
MaryJane’s Advice For You
New to growing marijuana indoors? Check out our Step-by-Step Beginners’ Guide to Growing Weed Indoors and Setup Guide to learn how to get started and well on your way to your first successful harvest. Every experienced grower has a different take on nutrients and fertilizers. I love to see your comments, suggestions, criticisms and questions. Use the comment section below to leave your thoughts.
Last update on 2020-07-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.