Hands Dry From Washing?
You are washing your hands. Right??? Right??? If you are not, then you better watch this video.
Chapped Hands, Anyone?
So maybe your hands are getting a bit dry and chapped with all the washing–and washing–and washing.
You know you are supposed to wash–but who can keep doing it every time you touch a doorknob–and forget about licking doorknobs–I mean who wants to put soap on their tongue??
CBD Hand Cream
Here is the solution: CBD creams for moisturizing and healing your poor dry hands.
Here is one without menthols. It contains turmeric, aloe and arnica. Turmeric is skin-soothing like arnica and aloe, but also may have some germicidal properties.
No products found.
Many of these creams also contain menthol for an icy pain-relieving sensation.
No products found.
Really Good Traditionals
If you are looking for a more traditional hand cream recipe, here is a clinically tested cream that has a money-back guarantee. The “Mother of All Creams” says it has 300,000 satisfied customers. Absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling.
- Moisturize and Revitalizes Your Skin: Formulated with nourishing, plant rich extracts such as honey, Shea butter, aloe vera, amaranth oil, and jojoba oil, this moisturizing cream renews, revitalizes and restores your skin's moisture
- Combats Itchy Skin, Rashes, Dryness and Redness: The moisturizing cream provides fast relief from itchy skin, rashes, dryness, and redness. Feel the rough, cracked patches of your skin soften, while strengthening your skin's natural barrier
- Lightweight and Non Greasy Formula: The creamy lotion goes deep into each part of the body, face, hand, foot, knees, etc. for lasting hydration you can feel. It is non greasy and lightweight. It is formulated without parabens, artificial fragrance or harsh chemicals, making it safe for people with sensitive skin
- Clinically Tested, Dermatologist Reviewed: This cream underwent clinical testing to ensure there is no potential for skin irritation. Use this skin cream with confidence to soothe, moisturize and nourish irritated skin
- Quality You Can Trust: Awarded the "Family Tested Family Approved" seal, you'll be sure to love this advanced plant rich moisturizer. This cream is like a daily vitamin for your skin. Formulated with herbal ingredients and superfoods, it replenishes and revitalizes skin. Proudly made in USA from domestically and globally sourced ingredients and components
And here is one with a refreshing scent that you can keep in your purse or pocket for using all day (like on that long airplane flight–to China (YIKES!!)
- Aesop Reverence Aromatique Hand Balm: A rich, skin-softening balm containing carefully selected emollient ingredients, including Potassium Lactate, to soften the skin and provide sustained hydration.
- How to Use: Apply to clean hands as often as desired, paying close attention to cuticles.
- Key Ingredients: Bergamot Rind, Vetiver Root, Petitgrain
- Texture & Aroma: Concentrated cream texture. Woody, earthy, smoky aroma.
Message from MaryJane Farmer
Look, we all know what a pain in the butt coronavirus panic can be. Constant handwashing — for the length of two renditions of “Happy Birthday” no less. Have you ever tried that–It’s more than the time you can hold a toke.
But–But–But: I don’t want to get sick. I don’t want any of you to get sick. So wash your hands and wash your hands again–and don’t touch y our face with your hands (washed or unwashed.)
If you prefer to stay home and enjoy a little home-grown, then that is even better.
Best Wishes and Hope this Goes Away without Affecting You.
Good karma to you
Last update on 2023-02-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.