What Tent is Best to Grow Pot?
Growing weed indoors is highly satisfying. But closely controlling the amount of light, temperature, humidity, etc. is important! Plus, when cannabis is mature, the odor can get very strong. Happily, you don’t need to struggle with managing conditions in an ordinary room. The ideal solution is to get yourself an indoor grow tent. But what size to get and where to buy it can be a challenge, especially with so many choices available. Our aim at 420Beginner.com is to do the time-consuming buyer’s research for you, and give you the information you need: where to buy a grow tent, how big a tent for 2 plants, 4 plants and more.
Factors in Choosing the Best Tent
So to help you choose the Best Grow Tent for Growing Cannabis, we’ve looked at the most popular choices on the market today, consulted other reviews and growers’ forums and chosen our Top 10 indoor grow tents for 2019—small, medium and large (plus a couple that’ll fit into the smallest of grow spaces).
Space available and durability are the first considerations for finding the tent that’s right for you. Of course price is always a big factor too, although in the same range of quality, prices for tents are pretty similar. And you also need to choose whether you want all-in-one or a standalone tent. For starters, just take a quick look through these comparison tables.
Best Small Tents and Kits
Best Medium and Large Tents
Editor’s Choice: Best Grow Tent Brand (2019)
Looking for a quick answer to what’s the best grow tent? No problem.
A: Gorilla. Hands down.
Spend any time in a cannabis growers’ forum, and you’ll soon see that when it comes to equipment there’s not much that people can agree on!
So, that Gorilla is the grow tent brand that we see recommended way more often than any others already says a lot.
Why the unusual level of consensus?
Gorilla grow tents are super-sturdy, the fabric’s the thickest canvas around, they last for years, and the seams and zippers are strong and as lightproof as it gets.
Plus, they’re actually designed for cannabis growers, so you’ll find little extra features that will just make life much easier, like an infrared blocking roof.
They’ve got sizes and heights that will fit most grow spaces. (See below for which Gorilla models we recommend for different spaces.)
And there’s a LITE range, which is worth a look if you can’t afford the premium Gorilla models.
No products found.
Sure, Secret Jardin, MarsHydro and Apollo also get some love from growers. MarsHydro’s tents, for instance, are a great budget option.
- 【LOCK ALL LIGHT INSIDE】MARS HYDRO Indoor Grow Tent interior is made of diamond mylar which is highly reflective. (Other brand's mylar and reflective rate is as low as 50%, won't provide efficient light. )MARS HYDRO 1680D canvas, being double stitched, is tear proof for perfect light locking. Mars Hydro's grow tent keeps 100% lighting beams inside and helps your plant absorb more lights. EXTRA-THICK --No light leaks or rips at all
- 【DURABILITY GROW TENT】Stable metal corner adapters and poles are the trustful supporters of the tent, standing sturdy, neither rusting nor paint-falling, quick easy tool-free installation. Mars Hydro's heavy-duty metal zippers, with double layer black lining, are the best on the market which create a light-proof seal
- 【EASY OBSERVATION FOR YOUR PLANTS】Special observation windows are made by double layers of cloth. Observe the growing conditions of your plants without opening the tent and avoid disturbing plants. The observation window also serves to dissipate heat and ventilate air
- 【REMOVABLE TRAY KEEP FLOOR CLEAN】The package includes a removable waterproof floor tray to hold soil and fallen leaves. The tray, removable and water-proof, can be taken out to wash easily
- 【GUARANTEED BY MARS HYDRO】MARS HYDRO grow tents are easy to install even if you've never done something like this before. Clear Instruction and no tools needed! We also offer 30-day unconditional refund for quality problems. Feel free to contact us for any question--24 hours service for you. Order right now with confidence
But we agree with the majority here, Gorilla Grow Tents are the very best on the market.
Well worth the extra $$.
Top 10 Best Grow Tents for Growing Cannabis:
Below, you’ll find small grow tents, medium grow tents and a selection of large models—in each case, some with accessories included and some without—as well as some complete indoor grow kits for weed. As a bonus, we’ve also covered a couple of the tiniest grow tents available.
Whatever your budget, grow space size or level of experience, we think you’ll find a marijuana tent here that works for you.
If you’re not sure why you might use a grow tent, we’ve got one more section explaining that—or just scroll down a few paragraphs to get to the reviews.
Why use a grow tent?
Grow tents make it simple to raise high-quality cannabis because they create the perfect environment. When the lights are on, the reflective walls of a grow tent spread the “sunshine” all around the plants. Then when the lights are off, the darkness is complete, giving the weed time to rest.
A grow tent helps keep the plants warm even if the room where it’s located is a basement or garage. You can also buy grow tents with a built-in ventilation system so that the weed doesn’t get too hot from the lights, and so the neighbors don’t sniff what you’re about to harvest.
It might be a big initial investment, but a good grow tent will pay for itself over time. It’s a worthwhile choice if you plant to raise cannabis for years to come. The only downside to selecting one today is that you may outgrow it in the future.
Our rule is to buy a little bigger tent than you need now because you can always anticipate a bigger crop down the road.
Top 10 Best Grow Tents (2019): Reviews
Here are the best grow tents you can buy right now. We’ll start with small ones perfect for a closet or a corner space.
Small grow tents with no accessories
These little tents fit perfectly into a closet or the corner of a room. They don’t come with lights or ventilation, they are just tents, period. That way you can customize them just the way you want. They are good for one or two plants at a time, although some smaller strains may fit up to 4.
If you’re looking for more of an indoor marijuana growing starter kit, though, no problem. Just scroll down to the next section.
Gorilla Grow Tent LTGGT22 Tent, 2′ x 2.5′ x 5’7″ – Our favorite small grow tent (Editor’s Choice)
- They are still height adjusting (extension kit not included)
- They still have a 100% steel interlocking frame
- They still feature the best zippers in the industry
- They still have EZ view windows, convenient tool pouches, 10" double cinching ducting ports, and sturdy spill trays
- LITE LINE utilizes an all steel, interlocking, secure, frame. In addition, they still include viewing windows, tightly reinforced seals, strong zippers, and durable fabric
Gorilla Grow Tent has a reputation for sturdy, well-made tents that hold up well for many grow seasons. Their LTGGT22 measures just two and a half feet wide by two feet thick by five foot seven inches tall. You can increase the height of the tent up to six foot seven inches if you like, but you’ll have to order their extension poles separately.
Check out this quality design. The interlocking frame poles that support the tent are made of metal with a rust-resistant coating and the 1680D thick canvas exterior is lined with reflective Mylar inside. There is a zippered window set into the zippered door so you can peek in on your babies. The door allows full access to the inside. Gorilla Grow Tent has big strong zippers so they will stand up to a lot of use.
There are two ducting holes on the side of the tent. If you don’t need to use them, you can cinch them closed. And as a thoughtful touch, there’s a small mesh bag hanging on the wall of the tent so you can leave your hygrometer or other tool ready for use.
Without the extension poles (which are sold separately), this Gorilla Grow Tent is best for shorter strains of Indica, depending on the light you use. A powerful LED panel needs about a foot to a foot and a half clearance above your plants when they are in the flowering stage.
Apollo Horticulture 36” x 36” x 72” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing – Affordable small hydroponic grow tent, for buyers on a budget
Let’s move up in size to a three foot by three foot by six-foot tall tent from Apollo Horticulture. Again, this is another short grow tent that would be better for growing shorter strains of Indica than the taller Sativa.
- Package Includes: 1 -36”x 36x 72” Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent / 1 – Removable Mylar Floor Tray, 2 Filter Straps Included, 1 – Instructional Pamphlet / Size – 36”x 36x 72” 100% Reflective Tear Proof Mylar / Heavy Duty Zippers & Double Stitching for Light Protection
- HIGH QUALITY: 36”x 36x 72” hydroponics indoor growing tent with heavy-duty zippers and double stitching for light protection ensure durability and long-lasting use. Thick tent material reinforced by the metal poles ensures security and stability. Keep your grows contained, prevent odors from leaking out, and stop pests from getting in.
- HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Includes a removable Mylar floor tray, and a 100% light-proof, tear-proof reflective Mylar lining to assist your indoor growing light fixtures and equipment. Increase the intensity of your grow lights and retain heat to keep your grow room at the right temperature for your plants, herbs, flowers, fruits, and vegetables to thrive.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Includes an instructional pamphlet for easy set up. This is a great hydroponics growing light kit system starter, whether you want to set up your indoor garden in an apartment, condominium, greenhouse, or any rented space.
- TOP CUSTOMER CARE: Your Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing is backed by our exceptional customer service team and comes standard with the Apollo Horticulture Brand Guarantee and a 90-day warranty. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again. If our product does not meet or exceed your expectations, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee hassle free.
Like the Gorilla Grow Tent, this one has interlocking metal poles that support the tent and can handle the weight of your light, too. The interior is lined with reflective Mylar to send your lamp’s light all around your plants. This thick fabric is double-stitched to cut down on light leaks, but there are no flaps over the heavy-duty zippers to completely block light.
There is a large front door for easy access, and two windows, one on each side. The tent includes mesh panels at the bottom for ventilation, as well as round openings to pipe air in and out and let power cords enter.
We like the removable Mylar floor tray because it makes it simple to clean up inside. The tent includes instructions on how to set it up without tools. It comes with a 90-day warranty.
Complete grow tent kits: small marijuana grow tents with accessories
If you prefer to have a complete cannabis growing setup shipped to you, it saves a lot of time trying to match up components. You know that all the components are going to work well together. There’ll be no problems with buying equipment and discovering that it doesn’t actually fit your tent.
Here are two of the best small grow tents that come with lights, ventilation, and other helpful accessories.
Gorilla Grow Tent LITE (2′ x 2.5′) LED Combo Package #2 – Best small grow tent kit for beginners
No products found.
What happens when you combine a great grow tent with a top-of-the-line LED light? This weed tent kit. It includes the same GGTLT22 tent we reviewed earlier and adds on a host of goodies to make your next grow as easy as possible.
The Kind LED K3 450-watt is a full-spectrum grow light perfect for a small tent, from one of the top grow light manufacturers around. It consumes only 270 watts of energy and uses only 700mAh of current. That way you can grow without paying a huge power bill. Plus, the included timer helps you keep the plants on a healthy schedule.
The kit also has an in-line duct fan (with adjustable speed and ducting included) that filters odors. Although, unfortunately, there is no carbon filter included in the package. The hygro-thermometer shows you the temperature and the humidity inside the tent and in the soil. And if things get a little too hot (unlikely with an LED light), there’s a small clip-on fan.
At just 2′ x 2.5‘, and with top quality components, it’s one of the best indoor marijuana growing kits for beginners.
Gorilla Grow Tent (2′ x 4′) LED Combo Package #1 – Best small grow tent complete kit
- The perfect indoor LED system for the professional gardener.
- Bolster your professional garden with a high-powered LED Panel
- Save Time and energy with the latest and greatest in Light Emiting Diode technology
- Enjoy the convenience of high quality Active Air controllers and environmental products, for unmatched control over your gardens environment!
- FREE SHIPPING
Another Gorilla Grow Tent complete kit. If you need a little larger area for growing, here is the same combo kit again but with Gorilla Grow’s two-foot by four-foot tent. Plus, it has a major bonus—it comes with a carbon filter for the in-line duct air system, something that the smaller kit does not include. So if you’re venting air out into the street or yard there’ll be no give-away flower odors. And no odors in your home either.
What’s the smallest grow tent available?
The smallest grow tents we’ve found all take up 16″ x 16″ of floorspace, with a height of 48″. And almost all of them are much the same, to be honest. There’s no particularly well-known manufacturer among them.
However: Some available models did distinguish themselves by offering thicker material (600D). And of those, the Quictent SGS stood out a mile for its 2-year warranty and the number of happy customer reviews, as well as a higher quality mylar lining than the rest.
- 【2 Years Warranty for Whole Product】① 2 years warranty for whole product. ② Lifetime replacement for connectors.
- 【Keeps All Light In】98% reflective PET Silver Mylar(Inside) + Extra-thick 600D Oxford Cloth(Exterior), creating a sufficient light and thermal environment for plants and blocking all light from escaping.0.8mm thickness pole makes the whole frame much securer and solid.
- 【Upgraded New Heavy Duty Zippers】New heavy duty zippers used by extra-thick material to make sure it’s easy to open and close the door. Also upgrade the color of the string and strengthen it to keep light in completely.
- 【Easy Access】Our huge Observation Window makes it easy and comfortable to take a peek inside without disturbing your set-up.
- 【Fast Installation】No tools needed,Quictent grow tents are easy to install even if you've never done something like this before,you can set up it in an apartment, condominium, greenhouse, or any rented space.
If it’s a short grow tent you need, though, rather than the smallest tent by footprint or by volume…
What’s the shortest small grow tent available?
The shortest small grow tent we’ve been able to find is this tiny 2′ x 2′ x 2′ Secret Jardin Cristal Room CR60.
In fact, when you look at the exact measurements, it’s actually even slightly smaller than that: 60cm x 60cm x 55cm.
Obviously, with dimensions like that, this is a tent for compact fluorescent bulbs only—up to 65W. It’s all mylar inside (93% reflectance rate), with light-resistant zippers, and there’s a removable waterproof base. The material is rated at 190D for thickness. Secret Jardin is a respected grow tent manufacturer, too, so there should be no problems with quality.
This is mainly intended as a tent for cuttings, mother plants, propagation, rather than for a full grow cycle, though. So if it’s a tiny tent for a full grow cycle you’re looking for…
For micro grows, consider a grow box or grow cabinet instead
If space is really at a premium, your best solution might not be a tent at all. Grow boxes—especially stealth ones—are often designed to make the most out of confined spaces.
Moreover, if you’re a beginner grower, they can be an especially excellent option. Because as well as being compact, many of them are also automated turnkey solutions—complete weed growing starter kits, essentially. We’ve even seen models that include an instructional DVD course for growers.
Do you know of anything smaller? Let us know in the comments. We’re always looking for good suggestions for equipment to review.
Medium grow tents with no accessories
Maybe you’re ready to upgrade to a bigger plant tent, or perhaps you want to begin with plenty of room to grow your own personal selection. In that case, here are some medium-sized indoor grow tents that come just as they are, no accessories included. These tents are good for four to six marijuana plants at a time, depending on the strain.
Apollo Horticulture 48” x 48” x 80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent – Quality 4×4 tent from a reliable indoor growing brand
No products found.
At four feet by four feet by over 6-1/2-feet tall, this tent may not fit in your closet. The interlocking metal poles frame the tent and support the weight of your light. The interior is lined with reflective Mylar to bathe your plants in rays from every angle possible. The thick fabric is double-stitched to cut down on light leaks, but there are no flaps over the heavy-duty zippers to completely block light.
There is a large front door for easy access, and two windows, one on each side. The tent includes mesh panels at the bottom for ventilation, as well as round openings to pipe air in and out and let power cords enter.
We like the removable Mylar floor tray because it makes it simple to clean up inside. The tent comes with instructions on how to set it up without tools—it’s very easy to assemble. Apollo Horticulture offers a 90-day warranty.
iPower 48″ x 48″ x 80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent w/ Removable Floor Tray for Indoor Seedling Plant Growing (Water-Resistant) – Super-affordable 4×4 indoor grow tent
- Durable Material: iPower grow tent is made of high quality oxford fabric. It is tear proof, water-resistant, wear-resistant to block all light from escaping and lined with 98% reflective mylar to boost the output efficiency of any grow tent setup
- 99% Light Proof: Our heavy duty Zippers & Double Stitching protect the tent from light leaking and ensure durability and long-lasting use. Zipper with black lining create a light-proof seal without need for additional flaps and self-adhesive tape
- Strong and Sturdy Structure: Strong metal poles and solid metal corner connectors are rated to handle at least 110 Ibs. The frame is specially finished to ensure smooth installation and safe handling
- Design Details: Our easy-access door unzips smoothly, and the observation window makes it easy to peek inside. The tent comes with tool bag and removable floor tray, it is convenient for you to keep the tools and accessories organized
- Tool Free Installation: Easy to assemble and use. No tools needed. What you get: 48"x48"x78" tent cover, floor tray, tool bag, metal poles and connectors, user manual
The iPower 4′ x 4′ marijuana tent is a top-selling grow tent online with positive ratings and an affordable price point. We took a closer look at it and saw that it’s quite similar to most of the other grow tents we’ve reviewed here. But it does shine in a couple of areas—as well as the price point.
One, the material they use is 3-ply vinyl, not canvas. It’s 5mm thick, very heavy-duty. Second, they seem to take extra care in how the tent is put together. The duct ports extend inside and cinch for a nice, tight fit. And the frame is heavy-duty steel poles. Plus, all the ventilation panels have zippered flaps with industrial zippers.
The removable floor tray’s handy too. Makes keeping everything clean and tidy a lot easier.
All in all, a good cheap grow tent.
Medium grow tents with light and accessories
Gorilla Grow Tent LITE (4′ x 4′) LED Combo Package #1 – Outstanding LED light, outstanding tent
No products found.
Why not relax and let the experts assemble a complete package for you? The folks at Gorilla Grow have done just that. The price looks high until you see the cost of just the LED panel alone. Then you’ll realize this grow tent kit is a steal.
It comes with a four-by-four-foot Gorilla Grow tent that’s easy to assemble with its metal tubular frame. It has an inline duct fan with active carbon filter and ducting, a fan speed adjuster, a hygro-thermometer, a timer, and a clip-on fan. The rope ratchet is very helpful when you want to lower your light over seedlings, then raise it higher as the plants grow.
The KIND LED light is their 750-watt full-spectrum panel. It’s perfect for any stage of growth, from sprouting to veg to flowering. It can cover up to 6 square feet of space, maximum, so it’s perfect for this size of tent. KIND LED is a manufacturer we’ve come to rate very highly, with High Times awarding the larger K5 XL-1000 “Best LED Innovation” in its 2017 STASH Awards.
While we’ve come to favor LED lights for growing because they use less electricity, generate less heat, and do a great job producing healthy plants, we know some of you may be fans of traditional HID lights. In that case, you may love this second kit as much as many customers already do.
Worm’s Way 4 x 4 Grow Tent Kit – Best all-in-one HID grow tent kit (even includes the nutes!)
Worm’s Way offers you a practically complete grow tent setup. All you need to add are seeds, soil, water, and electricity. It comes with a 4-foot by 4-foot by 6-1/2-foot grow tent made from sturdy fabric with a reflective interior.
The 600-watt high pressure sodium HID light package with digital ballast is a perfect match for this size of tent. It comes with a timer to help you simulate day and night, and up the daylight hours when the plants start flowering. Worm’s Way also includes a thermometer and hygrometer, a fan to circulate air, nutrients (the only kit in this review that does), and ducting with an inline charcoal filter to remove odors. You don’t get weed tent kits much more complete than that!
We like this package because it’s an all-in-one solution that will help a new grower get started without needing to spend a lot of time researching all the best equipment and buying it from different vendors. Since the kit must be assembled, the individual parts can be replaced if needed in the future. And the price of the whole package together is less than what you would pay for many kinds of LED light panels sold by themselves without a kit.
As you’ll no doubt have noticed, we prefer LED lights here, but otherwise this is truly the complete weed growing starter kit. Ideal for beginners who have the space to spare, as well as for more experienced growers looking to increase production.
Large grow tents
By large grow tent, we mean a weed tent that can hold 6 or more full-grown plants. Here’s where you start becoming a producer for multiple people and your tent takes up half the garage or more.
VIVOSUN Horticulture 60″ x 60″ x 80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent w/ Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing – Large tent at a small price
- Keeps All Light In: VIVOSUN Hydroponic Mylar Grow Tent blocks all light from escaping and is lined with 98%-reflective Mylar to boost the output efficiency of your setup; No need for additional flaps or tape, just zipper the black lining to create a light-proof seal
- Extra-thick, Stands Sturdy: Supported with strong metal poles, the top-quality 340 g. Oxford fabric tent is tear-proof and double-stitched for perfect light blockage, while the inside is lined with non-toxic PE material that’s safer for your plants
- Easy Observation: Don't throw out your back bending over to check on your plants; Our easy-access door unzips smoothly, and the observation window makes it easy to peek inside without disturbing your set-up
- Fast Installation: Our grow tents are easy to install even if you've never done anything like it before: no tools needed; Unrivaled craftsmanship and materials make VIVOSUN's Hydroponic Mylar Grow Tent the best choice for professional and amateur growers alike
- Quality Assurance: We pride ourselves on delivering the best selection of grow tents at various sizes and affordable prices; We also pride ourselves on outstanding customer care; If you have any issues with your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service
We like VIVOSUN’s five by five tent. It’s tall enough to hang lights over full grown plants and it’s large enough to hold up to 12 at a time, depending on what you’re growing. Plus, unlike many other tent manufacturers, they offer a longer warranty up to 2 years.
What else is there to say? After all, it’s a grow tent, right? Dark fabric on the outside, reflective inside. But VIVOSUN goes the extra mile with excellent zippers. Sturdy, top quality zippers are very important when you have to use them a lot.
The VIVOSUN tent also has a removable floor tray and support beams strong enough to hold your light panels.
If you’re looking for a large tent, but money’s tight, this could be the option for you. Customer reviews are good, and the 4×4 version of this tent is already a big seller with our readers.
Gorilla Grow Tent GGT59 Tent, 5′ x 9′ x 6’11” – Best large marijuana grow tent
- 100% metal interlocking, sturdy frame & connectors
- Free 12″ height extension kit
- 1680D "easy on" grow tent
- Infrared blocking roof insertion
- Convenient access tool pouch
We’re back to Gorilla Grow for a good reason. They make great tents that last. This one is longer than a king-size bed. Like all their tents, it’s made from thick 1680D fabric lined with reflective Mylar.
The metal interlocking frame and connectors are plenty strong to hold up the tent and support your lights. This kit even includes a free 12-inch height extension kit and an infrared-blocking roof insert (we hope you won’t need that second part).
Like Gorilla Grow says, there’s no cheap plastic parts on this tent. It has double-cinching ducting ports and bug-resistant pre-filters. The large zippered door makes it easy to access your plants, but if you only want to peek on them, just open one of the zippered windows.
One final detail that we like about this tent is the flood pool floor. If you have a spill, it can actually hold water. So it’s another great option if you need a hydroponic tent.
Large grow tents with light and accessories
We’re picky about the components we use while growing. At the time of writing there weren’t any large grow tents sold with a superior assortment of accessories. Perhaps sellers think that by the time you’re growing big you already know what you need.
Don’t worry if growing’s all new to you. It’s not so hard to get started. We’ll help you begin.
Learn more about growing your own weed
Learn more about growing with our free Beginner’s Tutorial. In just 12 weeks, you can have your first harvest. And you’ll find other quality equipment for indoor marijuana growing in our product reviews.
Find lights and accessories for your large grow tent
Check out reviews of the best LED light panels for growing. We have a master list of the top choices here..
Soil is an important part of growing tasty weed. See which nutrients help you grow healthy plants.
How to choose the right size grow tent
Most beginner growers should plan on at least 2 square feet per plant. Small growers may have up to 2 plants growing at a time. They need a tent that’s at least 2 feet by 2 feet for total 4 square feet. It may look too big when they are seedlings but adult plants will fill up that space.
Depending on your grow technique and your attention to pruning and training the plants, you can fit 4-6 mature plants into a 4 by 4-foot tent. If you only use a tent for seedlings, you can pack 16 of them in a 4×4 tent.
If you have more than 6 mature plants planned for the future, you’ll need at least a 5 by 5-foot tent.
Is a tent too conspicuous for your circumstances? Consider a grow box. For small spaces and discreet home growing they can be an ideal solution. You can even build your own grow box, although that is a big project and maybe more expensive than buying a complete system.
How many plants can I legally grow?
How many cannabis plants can you legally grow at home? It all depends on where you live and if it’s for medical use or not. Check out our Globality Legality List here.
Some states that allow cultivation for personal use:
- Alaska: 6 plants with no more than half flowering at the same time
- Colorado: 6 plants with no more than half flowering at the same time
- Washington, D.C: 6 plants per person with no more than half flowering at the same time, or 12 total for a home
- Oregon: 4 plants per home, total
Other states allow cultivation for medical purposes, like Arizona and Minnesota. Each state has different rules for what’s okay and what’s too much. Some allow homegrown plants and some don’t. Check here to learn more about current US laws on the books.
Stay safe, grow legit
We’re pretty sure that pot will be completely legal in the years to come. Until then, practice your horticulture skills. Your weed may be in hot demand soon if it isn’t already.
And speaking of staying safe, check out our guide to stealth growing and stealth grow boxes. Even if it’s legal where you are, there can be good reasons for keeping your grow op discreet.
Send me suggestions, questions or criticisms below in the comments. I would love to hear from you. And send your photos too. MaryJane@420Beginner.com
Last update on 2021-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.